Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Not my design

I wanted to make it clear that in my first post, the bag I made was not my design. It was designed by a very talented designer named Shelle Cain. The pattern is for sale for $3 at http://crochetpatternroundup.com/items.php?listing=Bohemian_Bag

Now that I've cleared that up, I've got the beads for the drawstrings and will be trying to get those attached later after this very wonderful insurance meeting I have to go to this afternoon. Every year at this time, we get to go and listen to why our cost of insurance is going up, and how they can't do anything about it, and on and on and on. I have an idea, just tell me how much it is going up and let me go. I can do without all the little slide presentations that in the end are just a fancy way of saying we're getting less and paying more. At least they do pay me to sit and watch their pretty little slides. Now if they only served refreshments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home