Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Fleece Blanket

I found fleece blankets on sale that I couldn't resist. Two for $5 at Family Dollar. The two colors I absolutely love don't exactly go together, but I like how they turned out. I crocheted them together with Aran, not quite as white as the picture appears. It was a quick and easy project for something different from what I have been crocheting lately. Just a row of sc and a row of shells. They're so soft warm, and will be great to wrap up in to watch TV (and crochet!)

2 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Blogger Candy said...

I love how your blanket turned out! I think those colors look great together and I like the edging you did. Now I'm going to have to start working on my blankets too!

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

Thank you! I had fun doing this after all the dishcloths and potholders.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home