Saturday, January 03, 2009

Scarf in linked double crochet



I saw a scarf I liked in Painted Desert Varigated by Red Heart that was hand knit. I decided I could crochet something similiar. I used linked double crochet with a row of sc in between each row. I like the way this looks at lot better than just using the linked dc by itself.

The blanket the scarf is on is a microfiber one crocheted together with a darker blue blanket. This is the softest, warmest blanket in the world! Princess agrees, I think I just woke her up taking this picture!

2 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Blogger Candy said...

Your scarf turned out so pretty! Your snowman blanket is very pretty too. Princess is such a cute kitty and looks so nice in that picture!

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

Princess loves that blanket! She'd spend the day there if she could.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home