Monday, January 26, 2009

Earflap hat

It's a little big for an eight year old, but it must be warm! I'm not that happy with how it turned out, because all I see is green. The green and the turquoise combine to kind of take over the color of this yarn.

This is as close as I could get without her finding out I was taking the picture! Her computer screen looks blank, but she's actually on the Webkins site. Funny how that doesn't show up in the picture. The mess on the desk is not mine! Although mine is almost as bad!

2 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Blogger Candy said...

That hat is really pretty! When I first looked at, I could see is pink! It looks like a very warm hat though, perfect for the winter we're having!

 
At 5:11 AM, Blogger Sharon said...

Thank you. I'm surprised she's wearing it! She went out last night shopping and wore it. It's warm and she likes the bright colors!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home