Sunday, April 19, 2009

Almost Preppy Stripes

It's finished! Well, except for the border. And the 100s of ends (or at least it seems that way right now) I'm just surprised I got it this far without giving up on it. I like it, but didn't think it would have that much yellow in it. Not my favorite color, but it works in this afghan.

I probably have enough of Red Heart Cornflower yet, to do the first afghan in Tender Lovin' Care Afghans. Not enough of the other colors though, so that idea is on hold. I may try something totally different for my next project.

2 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Blogger Candy said...

Your afghan turned out so pretty! I think it looks great with all those colors together. Looks nice on your couch too.

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

Thank you. I'm thinking about just sewing in the ends and see how it looks without the border. I like it the way it is right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home