Tuesday, April 25, 2006

American Idol....

After last year when Bo Bice did not win American Idol, I swore I would never watch that damn show again! Okay so maybe it's better that he didn't win, I've heard that and sort of believe it. The winner has been fixed up and made up and backed up to look like every other country singer out there, or at least the ones I've seen. Which isn't very many since I don't care for country music, and watching any country singer that isn't Johnny Cash or Waylon Jennings, sets my teeth on edge.

So this year I didn't watch for awhile, and my daughter started showing up here in my apartment at 7 on Tuesday nights to watch American Idol on my TV while I was on my computer. Every so often calling me to come see somebody or other. Next thing I know, I'm out there too, watching right along with her. Then I would be watching at 8 on Wednesday night to find out who got booted, so I could tell her, because she was in her apartment watching LOST!

Chris is going to win this, you know. I like Kathryn, but a guy has to win this year. After Bo not winning last year, a lot of people quit watching. But like me, they, too, have probably snuck back in and are waiting to hear just how bad Simon can be. Tonight Taylor made Paula cry, but don't believe that, it doesn't mean anything. Chris just stole the show, he was the perfect ending tonight. Great song, great singer.

But then I was sure last year that people would actually see that Bo was the better singer. That didn't happen either, so maybe I shouldn't say Chris will win. That will jinx him for sure!

And by the way, the high temperature here yesterday was 77 degrees. This morning when I left for work, it was 32. Gotta love those 45 degree temp drops overnight! Welcome to spring!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home