Friday, May 26, 2006

I want a pink flamingo....

Not just any flamingo! I want an 8 feet tall wooden pink flamingo, and it's for sale! The city of Oshkosh is 15 miles north of where I live. They have this flamingo that they confiscated somewhere in the city that has never been claimed by the owner. Eventually these sorts of things that are taken in arrests or whatever and are unclaimed, are sold to the public. Oshkosh has an auction site http://www.ci.oshkosh.wi.us/Auction/Terms_And_Conditions.htm The price is already up to $301! Now that is a little high, but I can just imagine this sitting in my backyard. I want this! Isn't it neat? I wonder who makes 8 feet tall wooden pink flamingos.


2 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Blogger Candy said...

That is a really cool flamingo! I wonder who went to all that work, and then didn't claim it? It's interesting seeing how that auction is going too!

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

Isn't that thing neat? I saw it in the newspaper this morning, and can't believe how the price has gone up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home