Sunday, April 30, 2006

A flower!


I have a blooming cactus! True it is a tiny little cactus with a great big red bloom, but it hasn't fallen off or been knocked off by child or cat, unknown. This morning it was a bud that showed it was going to be red. I took a picture of it around 10:30am. That's the picture I took then. I kept checking it to make sure it was still there, and three hours later, this is what it looked like! Isn't it pretty? I'm glad I got the picture, because who knows, it may fold up and fall off the plant by tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Blogger Candy said...

What a beautiful flower! I hope it lasts a long time for you!

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

What it did was close up overnight, and today it is opening up again.
So far, at least, it's still on the plant!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home