Saturday, April 29, 2006

New Plants....


I had this whole long post written, then tried to upload a pic. Whatever I did, who knows, maybe it was those gremlins again. But it disappeared never to be seen again. At least I hope I never see it again, because now I'm starting over!

I got two new plants today from a friend. (thank you, again!) Both are so pretty. The one at the top is a bunny ear cactus, that already has tiny babies started. And the one below is a Pothos. I have it on my bookcase right now, but I think I will move into my computer room. There's more indirect lighting in there, and I think the bookcase may be too dark for it.



3 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Blogger Candy said...

You're welcome! Glad you like the plants!

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

I moved it into the computer room today, and I think it likes it in here. Already the leaves are turning toward the windows. This room has the best indirect lighting.

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Candy said...

That's a good sign! Your Pothos should be growing soon then!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home