Monday, May 01, 2006

Finally a finished project....


I finally have a finished crochet project. I didn't really get many projects finished in April at all. This is another poncho, a fishnet poncho. I've made shorter ponchos similar to this, but not quite as long. This is for a 9 year old friend of granddaughter, Ashley. She is quite tall, so I think she will like it this long. It actually came out longer than I thought it would. It's made from Caron Simply Soft Brites in Berry Blue.

I also, had to post today's picture of the cactus blossom. It closed up overnight, but this afternoon, it opened even bigger than it did yesterday. It's closing back up again tonight, so I wonder if it will open again tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Blogger Candy said...

The poncho looks great! Love the color!

Your cactus flower is beautiful! I hope that one keeps on flowering for awhile!

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

Thanks! The flower closed overnight again, and is opening up today! I wonder how long this will go on. It's really a spectacular flower for such a little cactus!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home